Saturday, September 19, 2009

Red Lips FOTN

So I haven't really experimented with red lips that much.. I've always thought it looked too severe against my pale skin and light hair, but now I've been playing around a lot with contrast and I'm kinda liking it!


With flash

Without flash
(lipstick is much less orange and photographs more true to life in the first pic :)

Products used:
L'Oreal True Match Concealer in N-1-2-3
MAC Studiofix Liquid in NC15
MAC Studiofix Pressed Powder in NC15
Clinique Color Rub All Over Lustre in Nude Lustre (highlight cheekbones)
a very light dusting of Jane Mineral Blush in Rose Satin
MAC Paint in Untitled
Lancome Powder Pencil for Brows in Taupe
the brown side of Stila Fandango eyeshadow duo
the light brown side of Clinique Strawberry Fudge duo
Lancome Le Crayon Kohl in Black Coffee
TheBalm Overshadow in No Money, No Honey (inner corners of eyes)
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Lipstick in Top Tomato
Elizabeth Arden Crystal Clear lipgloss

For a similar look, check out my YouTube vids (Taylor Swift Allure cover, Pt. 1&2)



No comments:

Post a Comment