Wednesday, September 30, 2009

CVS/Rite-Aid Drugstore Haul

Ok, so I wasn't going to do any more hauling for a while but couldn't resist the great deals that were going on this week.. that, and I needed a little retail therapy!!




Wet N Wild Fantasy Maker e/s duo in Blue Ice, Jesse's Girl Eyeshadow in Champagne, Jesse's Girl Baked Powder Eyeshadow in Night Vision
My apologies for the blurry pics, its nighttime and I have not-so-great light right now.

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Pink in the Afternoon, Cherries In The Snow (reverse order in pics) Wet N Wild Fantasy Makers lipstick in Black

The other items that didn't really need close-ups are the L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen Mascara in Blackest Black, CoverGirl LashBlast mascara in Very Black, Ardel Spyder Woman Lashes (for my Halloween costume) and the EOS Lip Balm in Summer Fruits. I'm most excited to try out the black lipstick and mascaras.. I'm *really* disappointed with the Maybelline Pulse Perfection mascara I've been using so hopefully these will work out a lot better for me. Reviews of everything will be up soon! :)

Oh, and P.S. I'm also thinking that the black Jesse's Girl eyeshadow is almost an identical dupe of the MAC Mineralize shadow in Cinderfella.. And its $3.99 (vs. $19.50 for the MAC one!)
I'll have a tutorial of this up shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment