Friday, September 11, 2009

Dollar Tree Haul

I rave and rave about the Dollar Tree to all of my friends, family, etc. and this is why! They offer some of the best beauty deals I've seen, some on discontinued or hard-to-find products! Their stock continually rotates to bring in new products, so I always end up picking up a few new things during each trip. The 99cent store is pretty good too, they had L'Oreal HIP lipglosses and Profusion palettes the last time I was there. I guess what I'm saying is don't pass up the store because you think they won't have anything for you or that its all cheap.. The items I got were all sold in drugstores before they were scooped up by the buyers at Dollar Tree. And all of this cost me under $10!!

From top left:
L'Oreal On the Loose Shimmer Powders in Mesmerized and Airy Azure
Maybelline Forever Metallics Metal-Shine Lipcolor in Berry Glossy, Blush Beam, Shell Shimmer
An extra Airy Azure to throw into a swap
Maybelline Cool Effect eyeliner in Chilled Steel
LA Colors 6 Color Metallic Eyeshadow in Dreamy
L'Oreal Hope Eye Sheen Duos in Courage
I won't be posting swatches on these items unless I have a request to, simply because I have no idea if other dollar trees have the same items.

No comments:

Post a Comment